Thursday, February 23, 2006

What Kind of English Do You Speak?

Your Linguistic Profile:

60% General American English

25% Dixie

5% Midwestern

5% Upper Midwestern

5% Yankee

I really enjoyed this quiz- as an English major. As for the last few percentages, that must come from my move to Arizona! What have y'all done to me?!
This is my kind of fun!

What Kind of English Do you speak?

1 thoughts:

Celi said...

I'm 70% General American English. The other 30 % splits itself between Yankee and Dixie. I sure don't know where all your small percentages are coming from! Maybe you need to quit movin'! :o)