Monday, July 17, 2006

What the State Owes Women (With Their Own Tax Dollars, Of Course)

Spunky over at SpunkyHomeschool has the funniest *short* reply to Leslie Morgan Steiner. Who on earth is Leslie Morgan Steiner? Well I don't know, but what Spunky has to say in response to her demands of how Government should be taking care of working women's needs is just too funny not to pass on to you (that being if anyone still visits since I haven't posted a thing in a month). Go read it...

I Am Woman! Hear Me Whine!

1 thoughts:

Spunky said...

Leslie Morgan Steiner is a blogger for the Washington Post. She blogged about what she wants from the government. This post was written in response to that. There is another post I did right after that about my requests, you may enjoy that as well.

It's called Uncle Sam, Hear Me Roar.

http://spunkyhomeschool.blogspot.com/2006/07/uncle-sam-hear-me-roar.html