Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Birds of a Feather

I came across a new blog yesterday (thanks, Meredith!).

I'm enamored.

If you aren't too familiar with the blog-o-sphere, you may not have realized that many blogs dedicated to decorating (which may or may not be "the Nester's" intent) are lacking in authenticity. Nesting Place is not. It's light but not fluffy, sassy but not overboard. In a word: charming.

Here is her most recent post with cute *easy* (cheap!) curtain hanging tips.

Here is a post that looks quite familiar, with different players in a different setting.

And here is the other post that made me say, "Aww!"

I love how she documents her life in pictures. What a great way to preserve those moments that are categorically special! I'm a new fan, and adding her to my sidebar already.

1 thoughts:

The Nester said...

I think that you have just written the kindest words ever about me.

Thank you, thank you. I have no idea what my blog is about. My old business name was nesting place. Then, we moved and I started homeschooling. Nesting Place just worked. It's always been my focus.

Thanks for not minding my realness. I have poor grammar and spelling correctly is way down on my list. I like people and like to laugh. My sister is my best friend.

I like genuine people. It's something I value deeply. No one is perfect and when people admit that, I think it shows beauty. Can't wait to read more about you!