Thursday, June 8, 2006

An Apology

I've been convicted! Of course I said nothing rude in my comments over at choosinghome over the past weekend regarding LDS issues. I knew better than that! But here I thought that because no one reads my blog, (because no one does, right?) that I needn't be careful with my words. Well, just as I follow the links to people's blogs that comment, so do they. I have read my blog through the eyes of my visitors (what a novel idea) and I'm afraid I didn't pass the test. Please forgive me for the way I spoke so candidly about Joseph Smith (or mormonism in general). Who am I to insinuate that Joseph Smith was a disreputable person. Please forgive me for not being sensitive.

Sincerely, me

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. It takes more courage to say what you have here then it ever takes to be critical.

I truely appreciate the sincerity of your thoughts.

I try to be so careful with my posts it is easy for me to forget that this is not a diary in my dresser drawer but me putting my thoughts out to the (in my case very little) world.

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, I just had to laugh when the first time I wander in here I read, " But here I thought that because no one reads my blog, (because no one does, right?) that I needn't be careful with my words. Well, just as I follow the links to people's blogs that comment, so do they." :) Guess what I did??? :) :)

Blessings, my dear, Dawn C